Let's have a baby | The straw that broke the camel's back.

by - Tuesday, June 07, 2011

One of lieverd's friends is going to have a baby.
You know, the one who only thinks about her career and never talks about baby or anything of the sort, because she gets bored.
Though, I don't know her enough to be sure that they weren't planning it for a long time. But seeing her behavior, I would never think that she'd get pregnant before me.

Of course, I'm happy for her, for them. They are one of the cutest couples I know.
But this blog is about me and now I'm disappointed and feel pretty terrible that another woman I know is going to have a baby while I'm not.

What makes it even worse is that lieverd doesn't quite understand my reaction, probably because he's not ready yet.

You May Also Like

0 little notes