Clean Fridge

by - Saturday, September 24, 2011

In French we have what we call 'le grand ménage de printemps' {Spring cleaning?} and even though the Fall has just officially started, I decided that it was time to have a big tidying party. Not only in the house but in my life in general: the dust got to go and so do the people, problems, stress, unnecessary thoughts and bad habits.

I wanted to start with some real cleaning and as the fridge was on my to-do list, I decided it was just the right time to do it {also because we had almost nothing left in there!}. And today I'm proud to say that I cleaned the fridge completely and thoroughly. I believe I even did it twice. Just to be sure. And I also reorganized the shelves.

IMG_4391 IMG_4393 IMG_4394
Peter came home from his cycling tour {he cycled for almost 100kms today! I'm so impressed!} and after a well-deserved bath, we went to the grocery store to fill up our brand new clean fridge. I got fresh vegetables and fruits and he got some drinks. We both got the dairies and frozen pizzas.

IMG_4396
This was such a productive day. Tomorrow I hope to do more cleaning. Maybe life wise...

You May Also Like

0 little notes