6th Anniversary

by - Monday, October 03, 2011

This was such a beautiful, relaxing and loving day.

6 years ago, Peter gave me a beautiful kiss by his car. I still remember everything about this moment, it's written in my heart with indelebile love.

Today, we spent one of the most beautiful days we've ever had. It was nothing special, nothing extraordinary and quite simple but I believe that's why we loved it so much. It was just us two, enjoying the beautiful weather, talking about memories, relaxing on the beach, eating outside, having a delicious ice-cream and visiting the cutest little town.

BabyLuv told me sweet words and kissed me softly every time I reminded us of one lovely memory. I kissed him back and let him sleep on my lap at the beach. We held hands while walking on the beach among the seagulls and children building sand castles, while walking in the little streets filled with little houses in Damme, while sitting on the bench contemplating the church and the statues by Charles Delporte, while walking home and being so happy at how the day went.

I'm so happy we took that day off, together and spend quality time together. It felt like forever when we just enjoyed each others company like this. It was great for us.


Without a single thought, two hands collide and the world finally makes sense again.
~Kayla Dawn

You May Also Like

2 little notes

  1. Happy anniversary! Thank you for the sweet comment!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsie, thank you so much in return. Also for your reply on your blog, you're making one girl excited to get a new lipstick. ;)

    ReplyDelete