P ♥ P Family Housewarming • The memories

by - Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Our family housewarming was for the most part pretty stressful.


Even though we tried our best to have everything ready on time, I wasn't and it put me in an awful mood for a bit. After I calmed down and changed, everything went smoothly and we enjoyed our time with both our families.

It's funny how you have expectations on how things are going to be and then it kinda always turn out differently, which is not always a bad thing. I focused so much on making everyone comfortable and at ease that I forgot to take pictures for example.

One thing I learned from this experience is that you can forgive (or almost) but forgetting is the hardest part especially when it involves mom's tears...

When I look back on this, I can't stop but feeling that even though it wasn't a total failure, things could have been easier, especially if my moods were better.

We'll have another one of this lind of celebrations and I hope that this time, it'll end differently.

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes