Tea-time in good company

by - Wednesday, December 14, 2011

IMG_2411Emi came over today so we could catch up. It's funny how sometimes we don't get to see each other for a few weeks/days even though we work at the same place.
Then we always try to meet again and it's always so much fun. I love talking to her and spending time with her, she's a great friend.
Today we went to the Chocolaterie/Tea-room that opened in our building on the first floor. We had some yummy crème brûlée vanilla tea and spoke for hours. The owner is very sweet.
I showed her the pictures I took for my newborn photo-shoot. A stranger talked about my huge camera asking me if it wasn't too much of a burden to carry it around. But I told her it wasn't since passion has no limit, and I believe in it.

IMG_2408

You May Also Like

0 little notes