Jam Jar

by - Monday, January 23, 2012

Last weekend, we went shopping during the sales. I love it when it's BabyLuv's idea, it means we will have fun! Not that I don't have fun otherwise, but he doesn't like going shopping so much so I know I have to take this opportunity to make the best out of it.

We had to go to Aalst to get a ticket for a Carnaval party where he was going that night and so he decided it'd be easier to shop there.
We went to my favorite home decor boutique there. We looked through the beautiful things there and found a lovely wine bottles holder and a lovely jam jar.

My favorite jam is quince jelly, the one my Mom makes especially. It's delicious! there were different design for the jar: one with strawberries, another one with plums, another one with oranges... Of course I chose the one with pears.

IMG_7070
IMG_7071IMG_7075IMG_7074
IMG_7072IMG_7073

You May Also Like

0 little notes