St. Patrick's Day in pictures

by - Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day started off with sending a few letters and a package for my Mom's birthday:
 Untitled
Then I decided that my hair was too long and cut it off myself: St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
I got ready for our bagels date with Carole, Nadya and Emi (I'm sad I don't have pictures of C&N):
UntitledUntitled
Next was shopping because I needed to find a present and finally got a few things for myself too:
St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
I went back home, riding my bike along the beautiful Coupure of Ghent:
UntitledSt. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
And suddenly, the weather started to change radically:
St. Patrick's Day
But I had time to capture the beauty of Spring's first gifts:
jonquilsjonquils
Later BabyLuv prepared an rib-eye Irish steak for me which was delicious:St. Patrick's Day
We eventually prepared ourselves to go out to celebrate what is also my name-day:St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
We celebrated at Foley's Irish Pub:
St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
I drank a couple of Bailey's to my friends, Jen & Derek who will be moving to Dublin this year:
St. Patrick's Day
We had the pleasure to watch a show of 'The Lord of The Dance' and a concert of U2:
St. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's DaySt. Patrick's Day
I have to say: I love St. Patrick's Day!

You May Also Like

0 little notes