Vendredi Musique: Elle a fait un bébé toute seule - Jean-Jacques Goldman

by - Friday, March 02, 2012



Today's music is a long-time French favorite of mine. I ordered Jean-Jacques Goldman's CD Singulier last week and I've been listening to it non-stop since it arrived on Wednesday.
IMG_7704
I remember loving sneaking my Mom's copy up to my room and listen to the songs over and over again, it brings back so many great memories. My copy is slightly different from my Mom's and there are the lyrics included but what is pretty awesome is how they made the CDs look like they're vinyls.
IMG_7705IMG_7707
I'm so ready to order a lot more French CDs like the ones of Francis Cabrel and Henri Dès or Edith Piaf and La Grande Sophie or -M- or Vanessa Paradis and lots and lots more.

You May Also Like

0 little notes