Let's have a baby | Appointment

by - Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I called the gynecologist.

She was friendly but strict, which is exactly what I need.

I first talked to her assistant and probably said too much so she put the doctor on the line. I explained about the pain, about the negatives tests and that I had papillomavirus and PCOS. Ok, I might have started to cry a little... Of course I'm a little scared.
At first she gave me an appointment for mid-June. That was fine with me but we talked a bit more and she suddenly said I could come next Tuesday! I think I thanked her about fives times before hanging up.

I was amazed that she was so willing to help me. My former gynecologist was such a bad listener (to my opinion) that it made me question how this works in this country.
sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes