Let's have a baby | -

by - Saturday, May 12, 2012

I feel so tired. I feel like a complete failure right now and I can't talk to anybody.

I want to talk to my Mom but she already has so much going on that I don't want to add my problems to her worries.
I want to talk to my best friend but she doesn't want to talk to me, God knows why!
I want to talk to my good friend E. but I can't. She's not at that stage yet.

In fact I don't want to talk about it with anyone. I'm just too frustrated.

Lieverd just came back home and I'm acting as if I'm ok. This is wrong but I don't want him to feel sad for me. I now know he's ready but you know, not really. Like if we don't have a baby in 9 months, it's ok. And It's okay with me too. But I knew that if I did the test and once more, it's negative, I'd feel this bad. It'd meant that something else is going on and it's really bad. I'm just tired of all this.

You May Also Like

0 little notes