Let's have a baby | Blood test I

by - Thursday, June 07, 2012

Today is the day of my blood test.

I arrived later than I planned but it worked out perfectly because there were no patient.
The assistant of the doctor was out so the doctor would be taking the blood sample herself. Her finger was in a splint so I wasn't sure if it'd work.
But it did and she was very good at it. I only felt the needle pain which isn't bad. She was very gentle and made me feel secure.

She added a few more things on the list to check, like sugar, thyroid and a few others i can't remember. She asked me if I had more questions and I didn't.

She told me to call the same day between 6 and 7pm for the results. But apparently that was already too late to call. I tried a few times but couldn't get hold of her.
I'll call tomorrow.

I'm kind of curious now. What will be in the results? Will it show that I'm PCOS? Will it say something else? I can't wait to find out.
sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes