Saturday adventures

by - Saturday, July 07, 2012

Today was a good day.

BabyLuv and I went shopping during the sales which is something we do once or maybe twice a year: he doesn't particularly like clothes shopping and neither do I. But we were happy to find a few things that we both liked (and for me, fitted).
FOR BABYLUV
2012summerssales-shorts
2012summerssales-pants
FOR ME
2012summerssales-pantacourts
2012summerssales-short_top
2012summerssales-chemise
2012summerssales-tops
2012summerssales-jaune

I really like going shopping with BabyLuv when it doesn't take too long and when we go for a drink or a bite in between. We usually stay in the city the whole afternoon and then head back home and go somewhere to have dinner.
We didn't do that today because BabyLuv had to go to the hair-dresser in his hometown. Then we went to a bike shop and I found the perfect basket to put on my bike. It's so cute!

Last night I stayed up until 2:36am reading Catching Fire: this was intriguing and I was holding my breath with every new chapter. Today I finished the last chapters while we drove to BabyLuv's home town. I cried a lot, got angry and upset, furious and laughed a little: that's when I know that the book was good. All the emotions it conveys in me are really intense and beautiful. I'll write a review on the book later on.

Catching Fire

Yes, today was a a good day. I love good days.

p.s. I bought a LifeProof case for my iPhone so I can take underwater pictures during our vacations.

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes