Sunday is for strawberries

by - Sunday, July 08, 2012

StrawberriesIt's funny because I've never been a huge fan of strawberries but since I take pictures of my food, I love them!
I'm not going to eat them everyday but I know they're on my yummy list now. And since I'm having allergic reactions to almost all of my favorites fruits, I won't say no to one I'm not allergic to. I just wish they'd stop using all those bad products on food, it's not healthy at all.

I'm thinking about growing my own vegetables but I need to find a piece of land/garden where I could do that. My Mom is an expert at gardening and she has a huge garden filled with beautiful flowers and lots of fruits and vegetables (zucchinis, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, salads, radishes, strawberries, cherries, quinces, etc.). I'm not as good as her and I think my big sis' got that talent from her as well, but I guess that if I put my mind really into it, it'll work out.
I should maybe start with a few easy vegetables and herbs on my balcony. I'm pretty sure I could grow carrots and radishes easily. I need to put that on my to-do list for next year because I know now is too late to start planting now.

You May Also Like

0 little notes