30 day challenge | Day 17

by - Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 17:  What do you want to be when you get older?


I guess, now that I'm actually older, I want to be better at what I'm doing. But not only in my job, also in my everyday life: I feel like I need to think more about how I want my life to turn into and how I want to be remembered and such.

I've actually changed a good deal of bad habits and I'm more organised and I'm still working on every aspect I wanna improve in my life but I can feel the change and it does feel good. I also see it in the eyes of BabyLuv: he sees it too and he's happy that I finally realised how important it was to me, not to the others.

Let's say that what I want to be when I'm older is a mother, let's wish I'll be a good one.

IMG_1918

You May Also Like

0 little notes