Today's thoughts

by - Thursday, November 08, 2012

I'm not sure how to think about the past couple of weeks: I've been feeling under the weather but I'm not unhappy. I've been nibbling but I also ate pretty healthy food. I grew my finger nails but can't stop biting at the skin around it. I've been wanting to do something with my hair but I don't want to cut it.

makinglist

I guess I can say I'm being confused and confusing. I think I just need to stop for a moment and think about what I really want to do. At least for the last two months of this year. I have so many projects I want to start and I'm being such a lazy head that I haven't started any and always find an excuse. This has to stop.

I think I can say that I'm fed up with how I treat myself. I need a good kick. Not from anyone else, but from me. I need to change the things I don't like in my everyday life. And I'm the only one who can do that. I'm not going to start tomorrow, I'm going to start today (and writing on my blog is something I love and should do more often, so here goes).

It is also funny, when I think about it, how much I said that on my blog: "I should change", "I'm going to change", "Next week i'll do that". It never lasts very long and it's very disappointing. Someone told me once that it only takes 21 days to turn a bad habit into a good one. Let's see how I'll do.

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes