Waffle time

by - Wednesday, October 24, 2012

IMG_3909

Today BabyLuv and I went out for lunch with Emi and I wanted to finish on a sweet note so after taking a little walk around town, we headed to MAX, where you're supposed to eat the most delicious waffles of Ghent.

IMG_3911

Even though I enjoyed being with my two best friends, I have to say that I was not impressed by the waffle. I was kinda disappointed to tell you the truth: it didn't really taste anything and this kind of sugar is not really my favorite. I was actually more impressed byt the new 'sheep house' and the decoration of the restaurant.

IMG_3898

max-bergerie

IMG_3899

Emi got a new hair cut and it looks so lovely. I love how it's new and trendy and different.
Peter actually had his hair done too. Now it's my turn...

enjoyingwaffles

IMG_3902

You May Also Like

0 little notes