We're getting a pet!

by - Sunday, March 17, 2013

I told my Mom a few months ago that I wanted a cat or a pet and when her cat had babies, she kept one for me. Unfortunately, my sister wanted her too and so she took her, which is ok since P. has allergies and so do I.

cat-pet

So I decided to adopt another kind of pet.
At first I wanted a bunny but I think we'll have problems with its hair too. I thought about a tortoise but I'm not sure our flat is a good place for one.

And then it hit me... I want a guinea pig. They're fun, easy to play with, they give cuddle back, they make this cute noises when they're happy or hungry and they don't take so much space.

I'm going to France next month and I'm going to see if I can find a guinea pig in my Mom's relations. I'm really excited about this.

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes