Efforts and Self Determination

by - Sunday, April 28, 2013

I still can't quite believe I rode a bike for 19 kms. It feels more like mission impossible to me than anything else. But I did it. We did it! P. was such a great supporter and so patient even though I could tell he wanted to just go and enjoy the ride.

I think this marks the changes I was trying to have since I turned 30 last July. I'm finally trying and actually doing something to see a real change.
I've been going to the swimming pool with my friend, Jolein, but it's been on and off because the lessons were not planned every week.

I hope this journey will bring even more great moments and that I'll be able to say, I LOST weight. I can't wait, I'll feel amazing and I'll be the happiest.

19kms

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes