Let's have a baby | June 2013 • medecine

by - Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I called the doctor today because she planned an appointment but the timing isn't good.
I stopped the glucophage medicine this weekend because it makes me sick and I don't want to take too many medicine and jinx our chances but she said to continue it until we know for sure that I'm pregnant. I think it's a bit ridiculous, especially because it makes me sick but she's the doctor.

So I took the medicine today and as I suspected I feel like throwing up and my stomach is really upset. I got sickly and had to take a shower to calm me down.

I don't feel like eating, I feel tired and a bit stressed. I'm drinking a lot of water and try to relax a bit but I have to do so many things... I think I'll just do a few today and the rest tomorrow. I don't want to go to work tonight but I need to work and get out of the house.

I'm not sure if those could be also symptoms and I don't want to draw conclusions but I hope this medecine is harmful if I'm pregnant. I've never like taking medecine and I believe that the less you take, the healthier you are.

I need to focus on something different until then. I need to reorganise the office, it's quite some work but it'll feel so much better after I'm done. Organisation is a key to peace of mind!

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes