thirty-one

by - Thursday, July 11, 2013

I was a little afraid of 31.
But not as much as 30!
It feels encouraging and promising, somehow.
IMG_8115 (1)
Of course I wish Peter was there with me because he's my favourite person in the whole world but all the other people around me made my day feel so fun and worth celebrating.
I asked my students and colleagues at work and my family in-law during dinner to write me a little note in a diary I brought and to take a picture with me, it was so much fun. I'm going to print all the photos and stick them next to their messages. I'm lucky to know people from all around the world and so messages in different languages.
At work, I brought little raspberry and nectarine pies and they were a success.
IMG_7998
Peter's parents surprised me: they were taking me to the restaurant and Peter's brother and his girlfriend were there too. It was so nice celebrating my birthday with them.
31 really feels nice and memorable. I hope more lovely surprises/changes are coming my way, I'm so ready for this year ahead!
sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes