Emotional roller coaster

by - Wednesday, February 05, 2014

IMG_7638
Even though I know it's part of the processus of getting better and because it was still intensive surgery no matter what, I'm in such a state that anything puts me into tears. Not always sad tears, even the happy ones come leaving red-nosed... I know I need to get everything out of my system and tears is a good way to do so, so i'll just met the tears come and leave their salty traces on my face for a little while.

I can't wait to feel normal and at ease so I can enjoy the new me. I know it's just a matter of time so for now, I'll just rest some more and enjoy the 'free' time ahead of me.

p.s. I will update my blog with loads and loads of posts, feel free to ignore the less recent ones.

sign-blog

You May Also Like

3 little notes

  1. What happened ? Hope you'll get better soon ! Take good care of you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Vi. J'ai subi un drilling ovarien pour m'aider à tomber enceinte. Rien de très grave, mais fatiguant quand même. Maintenant y'a plus qu'à... ;)

      Delete
    2. Je croise les doigts alors ! :)

      Delete