Time to reflect... 31 going on 32

by - Thursday, July 10, 2014

Here we are again, tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be turning 32.



This time around doesn't really feel so different than last year. I might have forgotten a little about it even. I think 32 is a very pretty number, it just looks good, you know.

Sometimes, I'm really wondering where time goes, because I don't really follow sometimes: 'time flies' really makes more sense every year! Maybe I'm not doing the right things when time is giving me time and I have the feeling it's going to change. I want to enjoy more, be happier, be there for those I care about and live my life inspired by good and lovely people here and there.

Tomorrow I start my day with two medical appointments: I'm a bit nervous because it's on my birthday and I hope I won't get bad news, though I kinda chose to do it that way. Up and early on your birthday to enjoy the whole day, yep, I can do it!

My thoughts so far:
  • I can't wait to see what card Peter's going to pick and what he's going to write in it.
  • Is tomorrow going to be sunny to make me happy? (Belgium is known for the worse weather ever during the Summer.)
  • I need to do this and that and this and that... Hum, it's going to be a busy day!
  • Will I have candles to blow?
  • I'm going to make 2 new goals for this year to come.
sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes