52/2015 | two

by - Sunday, January 11, 2015

I've been crying a lot this week. Mostly out of frustration for things I can't do anymore, like putting on my socks or taking off my pants. I know I shouldn't cry but tiredness takes over most of the time.

I've also been very productive and have almost finished all the laundry for bébé, I only have to wash the diapers but I'm waiting for the last batch to arrive so I can do it all together.

The nursery is almost ready: we still need to hang up one part of the changing table and find something to put away the books. We're loving how it all turned out and I'm waiting for more sun during the day to take pictures.

I still can't believe bébé and I (and Peter) have 10 weeks (or less) to go until we meet each other. The interactions we have is so sweet and s/he makes me laugh when s/he moves around.
I'm wondering if it's going to be a girl or a boy even though either way, we're just the happiest we could be.

2*52/2015
bébé belly, 30 weeks: loving the touch of his/her daddy

Shot 11/01/2015 on a Canon EOS 70D with a 18-135mm lens - 1/40 - ƒ/3.5 - ISO 0

This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity

You May Also Like

0 little notes