52/2015 | eight

by - Sunday, February 22, 2015

I've caught the flu. This is so not the right time and so annoying and tiring. Especially since I got vaccinated last November! I've had a few pretty bad days trying to be better and now I feel a bit better but I'm still tired and coughing. I just want it to be over.

On a good note, my Mom and little sister spent last week with us and it was such a great treat to have them here. My Mom did all my ironing (THANKS Mom!!) and Gaby helped around with vacuuming and the dishes and we've spent a lot of quality time talking and just be together: we went to the restaurant, ate French fries at the frietkot, went shopping for my little sister and I spoiled them both to the hairdresser and they look amazing! My Mom helped me finish my maternity bag (blogpost to come) and she taught me how to make apple compote, which is actually so easy! And oh so very yummy!

8*52/2015
bébé belly, 36 weeks: enjoying homemade compote my Mom made for us

Shot 21/02/2015 on a iPhone 4 - 1/15 - ƒ/2.8 - ISO 125

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes