52/2015 | five

by - Sunday, February 01, 2015

5*52/2015
bébé belly: 33 weeks, hospital bag almost ready

Shot 01/02/2015 on a Canon EOS 70D with a 18-135mm lens - 1/40 - ƒ/3.5 - ISO 160

This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity

You May Also Like

2 little notes

  1. Aw this portrait is so sweet. And I'm not just saying that because I, too, am pregnant. 31 weeks along. I like how you incorporated something relating to your baby in the portrait, not just the bump. And the hospital bag...I mean c'mon. You're practically at the finish line which just brings up so many emotions just thinking about the next time you'll actually be pulling out the contents of it. Crazy beautiful :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my exhausting day ten times better, Misty, thank you so much.
      Congratulations on baby #2! I hope everything is going well and that the last few weeks will be smooth and not too tiring.
      Thanks for your sweet words. Your blog is so sweet and I love the 52 project posts and the bump updates too!
      Take care. :)

      Delete