52/2015 | nine

by - Sunday, March 01, 2015

This week is my last week at work. I've decided to take two weeks instead of one before the due date. I think it's the best decision I've taken for the third trimester. My body can't keep up anymore and I feel very tired and achy.

Bébé has really grown, I can feel it: s/he also moves less but when s/he does, I savour every seconds. S/he responds to my caresses and voice and knows when his/her daddy is around: s/he loves his/her daddy so much already, I can tell.

Bébé has asked to rest more often this week and even though work has been busy, as soon as I was home, I'd spend some time resting in bed or in the sofa talking to him/her. I think it's been my favorite part of the day this week.

9*52/2015
bébé belly, 37 weeks: bébé is bigger and moves less

Shot 24/02/2015 on a iPhone 4 - 1/15 - ƒ/2.8 - ISO 160

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes