52/2015 | fourteen

by - Friday, April 03, 2015

Following her rhythm has been the best decision I've taken so far: she's sleeping and eating better and she is calmer and so am I. I wanted to follow my instinct from the beginning but when you're a new mom and "experts" tell you you should try this or that, you follow the tips because you don't know better. But, new mummies out there, you do know better: even though you're still getting to know this little babe of yours, your instinct is what will make the difference, trust me.

I keep talking to her when she's awake, she sometimes looks at me like I said something very odd, but I noticed that she was eating better when I was encouraging her and that she would turn her head towards me when I was talking. I just love that she recognise my voice, it makes it all the more magical.

She's still fitting in these adorable tiny newborn clothes and I just wish she'd always fit into them. But I know she must grow and I know I'll love seeing her wear these outfits we picked while I was pregnant.

14*52/2015
É.: I call her "ma poupée"

Shot 4/04/2015 on a Canon 70D - 1/80 - ƒ/5.6 - ISO 2000

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes