52/2016 | four

by - Monday, January 25, 2016

Twice this week Élodie hurt herself while I was on Skype with friends and family (once she was in my arms). It got me a little more cuddly and careful towards her; hopefully it'll get better but for now all I want to do is protect her. I know many more falls and bobos will come her way, though I want to avoid the unnecessary ones.

She's been moving a lot more and can stand without holding onto something for a few seconds, it's great. I can't wait to see her do all sorts of new things. She's so fun!
She's been asking for music every day and every hour when she's awake and she just jumps with joy when I go and press play on her favorite children CDs. It's amazing to see and I think she already loves music as much as her Papa and I.

4*52/2016
É: this smile and these sparkling eyes, they make me so happy

Shot 25/01/2016 on a iPhone5 - 1/30 - ƒ/2.4 - ISO 50

4*52/2016
bébé2: entering the third trimester

Shot 25/01/2016 on a iPhone6s - 1/1326 - ƒ/2.2 - ISO 25

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes