52/2016 | six

by - Monday, February 08, 2016

I sometimes wish É. could understand better what's coming so she'd be as excited as we are about it. I do point at my belly and tell her about this baby sibling of hers but she just stares a bit then go on doing whatever she's doing at the moment.

I'm getting a bit anxious about everything: the changes, the delivery, the stay at the hospital while É.'s at home, the ache, the mess... I feel  a bit, let's be honest, a lot overwhelmed by everything surrounding me and I cry often thinking of how much still needs to be done. Which is mostly my own fault because I'm disorganised and keep having projects I don't finish...

I've starting throwing things away but if I'm honest again, it's such a slow process and there's so much to do that I feel I've done nothing at all. My maternity bag isn't even ready... Bébé2's clothes aren't even washed... Let's not talk about the ironing plank or the huuuuge mess that is the office or the pantry...

Let's see how this week goes and hopefully, by next week, my faith in me and the things I can do will come back and be more positive. A change of weather (more sun, LESS rain and grey skies) could definitely help!

6*52/2016
É & bébé2: little feet snuggling tiny feet...

Shot 8/02/2016 on a iPhone5 - edited with AColorStory

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes